Susan Lily New Music


ComScore

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Ladies Advice for Ladies - Adelaide Fringe Show 2016




Hi lovely ones,


It’s not often I can say I saw a show that surprised and delighted me from start to finish.  A chance encounter with the stars of “Ladies Advice for Ladies” in Rundle Mall lead me to attend their opening night at the IBIS Hotel (Grenfell street) and then to make my way to Eureka Tavern (Salisbury) again on the weekend.

They deliver ladies etiquette with great sincerity, wit and the aplomb of seasoned performers.  I truly loved every surprise we encountered through the show.  All done very “lady like” and shared with a genuine love of their audience, whom they engaged with regularly.

I can say, without favour, I really enjoyed every moment of this experience.  I got to belly laugh enough to feel I’d had a workout.  I also felt rather alive, like I’d been hypnotised for the hour into another world.  I had so much energy after the show I could have pushed my car home.

I believe we have it good here in Adelaide and the fringe is about showcasing one’s entertainment skills to the max.  The finesse of Tessa and Marianne, along with their energy, swept us away from the daily drearies of life.


So, if you’re not sure who to go see this fringe, just make sure you see the season of Café O’Lait Cabaret before they go home.  You will love every minute!

Tickets for their shows are via Adelaide Fringe website (click on this link)

love 

Susan xx


No comments:

Post a Comment